Tzer and Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION
TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm by Tzer

» General Discussion
TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:29 pm by AgentIndy

» BABIES ARE US!
TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:04 am by LHSBand

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION

Go down

TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION Empty TZER AND FRIENDS CONSTITUTION

Post  Tzer Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm

1. Any malicious activity between alliance members is absolutely prohibited. Anyone who purports, supports, or takes part in any such behavior will be booted and attacked.

2. All attacks on any nation not part of TaF must be submitted and reviewed by either me or Indy, ESPECIALLY if they are a member of another alliance. IF a nation has been inactive for more then 10 days and has minimal strength, it doesn't have to to be reviewed but simply reported.

3. No Zero Infrastructure-ing OR nuclear attacks unless it is voted on by all active alliance members or in self defense, this MUST still be reported to either me or Indy however.

4. All members are encouraged to give aid to their fellows, this is in no way required unless as an alliance we vote to decide whether or not giving aid to a specific member is mandatory.

5. Always keep a war slot open to assist in the wars and defense of our alliance.

6. All aid to ANY nation must be submitted to either me or Indy for record keeping. Giving aid to outside nations is frowned upon, instead, kindly ask them to join our alliance so they can possibly receive aid from multiple members.

MORE RULES MAY BE ADDED, PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD.

Tzer
Admin

https://tafcy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum